Police report after fire at Växjö school

Genrebild.
Genrebild.
Foto:Lena Gunnarsson

Earlier this week, the emergency services were alerted to Fagrabäckskolan in Växjö. Someone had caused a fire in a trash bin in the girls' dressing room.

– There was a fire in a trash bin and that incident is currently reported to the police, says Headmaster Robert Eriksson to Smålandsposten.

The janitors extinguished the fire before the rescue service arrived.

But this is not the first time the emergency services have been called to the school. This week someone started the smoke detector with perfume or something similar.