Here are the most expensive streets in Växjö
The Real Estate Agency has, with the help of figures from Swedish Real Estate Statistics, mapped which addresses are the most expensive in Sweden. The figures are based on sales of both condominiums and villas for the past two years, May 2018 - April 2020, and there must have been at least five sales on the street.
In Kronoberg County, Södra Esplanaden in Växjö is the most expensive street with an average price of 3,622,500 Swedish crowns. When it comes to the most expensive square meter prices, Lagmansvägen in Växjö tops with 38,097 Swedish crowns per square meter.
In Sweden, the most expensive street is Grävlingsvägen in Bromma outside Stockholm with an average price of 14,060,000 Swedish crowns. In terms of square meter prices, Fredrikhovsgatan in Stockholm is at the top with 128,659 Swedish crowns per square meter.
The ten most expensive streets in Kronoberg
1. Södra Esplanaden (Växjö): 3,622,500 Swedish crowns
2. Borgmästaregatan (Växjö): 3 389 167
3. Furugatan (Växjö): 3,190,000
4. Öjabyvägen (Växjö): 3 019 444
5. Lagmansvägen (Växjö): 2 999 167
6. Friskhetsvägen (Växjö): 2 895 714
7. Folkungagatan (Växjö): 2 882 500
8. Maria Nilsdotter's Road (Växjö): 2 833 636
9. Växthusgatan (Växjö): 2 829 500
10. Gökvägen (Växjö): 2 800,000