Växjö restaurant had a dog in the kitchen

.
.
Foto:EMIL MALMBORG

During an unannounced inspection, the environmental and health inspector discovered that there was a dog in the kitchen at a popular restaurant in Växjö.

Smålandsposten reports that the restaurant owner has received an immediate ban on letting dogs stay in the kitchen and in the part intake. The Environmental and Health Protection Board has made the decision because the risk of food being contaminated by dirt and infection increases if dogs stay in the rooms.